What we do
The Den- Funded by BBC Children in Need
Believing in Children so they believe in themselves
Helping disadvantaged children through a pop up play den to manage their emotions and increase their confidence and self-belief.
We’d love to hear from you if you work with a group of children who are homeless, refugees’s, asylum seekers or facing other disadvantage.
YouthQuake – Monday-Thursdays term time and holiday activities. Funded by The Big Lottery Community Fund
Encouraging young people off the streets and engaging in inspiring activities!
- Monday- St Andrews Hall – Gaming (4pm-5.30pm)
- Tuesday- Highfields Adventure Playground (3.30pm-5.pm)
- Wednesday- Hallam Uni Sports Pitches(working alongside Sheffield United Community Foundation) (4pm-5pm)
- Thursday-King Edwards Lower School (12pm-1pm)
- Thursday -St Andrews Hall (3.15pm-5pm)
We’d love to hear from other Youth Clubs working in similar communities of interest with the potential of working together. Contact us today!
Wise and Wonderful Older peoples Group- Funded by Brelms Trust
Bringing older, isolated people together to do things they enjoy that make them feel happy!
- Tuesday- Delside Sheltered Housing- Broomhall 10.30-12 noon
- Wednesday- Buzz St Andrews URC- 10-12 noon
- Wise and Wonderful also visits Moorend Place Care home, Hallamshire Care home and Sunnybank Sheltered scheme.
Contact us if you know people who would benefit from this group or would like to set up a regular visit to your group.
Project Stay Safe- Funded by South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue
A programme of Fire, Water and Road safety and awareness for excluded groups. (Older/Isolated/BAME/Asylum seekers/) Please get in touch if you know a group who would benefit from this. Contact us today!
International and Intergenerational Events
Helping to build communities through socialising, playing and sharing.
Ask to sign up to our email newsletter for dates!
Placements for students, school work experience and volunteering for people to develop ‘ready for work’ skills or to get more involved in their community.
If you would like to volunteer we’d love to meet you for a chat! Contact us today!