Tickets still available but selling fast!
We’d love you to come and join us! If you use Buzz services or have done in the past, contact us for a special ticket price. We’ll also be having another event later in the year which will be during the day and without a bar and live bands. Date to be announced soon!
The full line up for this event will be confirmed soon and includes live bands, a DJ, a multi cultural mix of entertainment, tombola with a twist, food, bar and a family chill room with games and our Peace Pod – a place for kids to escape to for a break from the noise and crowds.
You can get tickets here
We are still looking for prizes and donations for our ‘Tombola with a twist’ so if you own or work for a business that would be happy to donate a prize we’d be hugely grateful! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. All funds raised on the night will go directly into continuing the work we do Buzz Sheffield Impact Report 2019
Would you or the company you work for or own consider supporting Buzz in some way? Here’s 10 ways you can help;
- Create a challenge for yourself and/or colleagues and choose Buzz as your chosen charity! Ever fancied running a marathon, climbing the 3 Peaks or doing an abseil? Do if for Buzz and we’ll be there to support you!
- Do you have a dress down day at work? Approach whoever organises it and nominate Buzz as the chosen charity.
- Are you a baker? Candlestick maker? Whatever you do, you could use your skills to have a charity sale for Buzz.
- Do you know of a business you could take one of our charity pots to?
- Make a one off or regular donation, just click on the button and donate.
6. Shop at Amazon? Choose Buzz as your chosen Amazon Smile charity. Click on the link below to find out more. (Use the name Project Buzz in your charity search)
7. Use Facebook? You can like us here and share our posts, oh and please invite your friends to like us too to spread the word!
8. Use Twitter? You can follow us here and share our posts to spread the word!
9. Sign up to our e-newsletter via this website to keep up to date
10. Suggest a fundraising idea to us! We love new fresh ideas!!
If you manage large events for families the Peace pod is for you! Designed for children who struggle in a crowded, noisy, bright environment, the Peace pod is the perfect addition to any festival, wedding or celebration. You can hire the Peace Pod team too. Contact us today! email@example.com
We are so happy to be the chosen charity for ‘The Runaways’ feature film cast and crew screenings in Sheffield and Whitby!
Watching the film on Sunday evening at Abbeydale Picture house brought to mind some of the families we have worked with in our children’s and families activities and Child Contact Centre over the many years we have been providing services. The needs we come across are complex and varied just like the family in the film. Young carers, living in poverty, loss of a parent, violence in the home, living on the streets, escaping something be it domestic abuse, war or drug related issues.
Every year we take a few coach loads of people from Sheffield to Scarborough. The family in the film could easily be a family we’d see sat on the coach, laughing, playing ‘one potato, two potato’, a donkey ride, rounders on the beach, chips and an ice cream on Buzz thanks to a kind donator. A day away from worries, we all need that.
The money we receive from ticket sales and via donations at the two screenings in Sheffield and Whitby will go some way to giving hope to a family, just like the hope we all felt for the children at the end of the film.
Watch out for the film release next year!
Watch an interview with two of the stars of the film, Mark Addy and Tara Fitzgerald https://playtube.pk/watch?v=X-B671OABKE
Head to The Runaways Facebook page to find out more! https://www.facebook.com/TheRunawaysFilm/
You can donate to Buzz here- https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/projectbuzz