We are delighted to have secured 3 years funding from Children In Need to continue and develop our Child Contact Centre! We can now offer more session and meet the needs of more children. We will be updating our contact centre page on this website very soon, watch this space!
Whooooooooooooooooooooop! We’re in the top 3!
We are delighted to be in the top three in the category Community Group Champions at the Radio Sheffield Community Champion awards!
We are looking forward to attending the awards ceremony at the Cathedral in October and meeting all the other awesome nominees!
Tickets still available but selling fast!
We’d love you to come and join us! If you use Buzz services or have done in the past, contact us for a special ticket price. We’ll also be having another event later in the year which will be during the day and without a bar and live bands. Date to be announced soon!
The full line up for this event will be confirmed soon and includes live bands, a DJ, a multi cultural mix of entertainment, tombola with a twist, food, bar and a family chill room with games and our Peace Pod – a place for kids to escape to for a break from the noise and crowds.
You can get tickets here
We are still looking for prizes and donations for our ‘Tombola with a twist’ so if you own or work for a business that would be happy to donate a prize we’d be hugely grateful! Email email@example.com. All funds raised on the night will go directly into continuing the work we do Buzz Sheffield Impact Report 2019
Would you or the company you work for or own consider supporting Buzz in some way? Here’s 10 ways you can help;
- Create a challenge for yourself and/or colleagues and choose Buzz as your chosen charity! Ever fancied running a marathon, climbing the 3 Peaks or doing an abseil? Do if for Buzz and we’ll be there to support you!
- Do you have a dress down day at work? Approach whoever organises it and nominate Buzz as the chosen charity.
- Are you a baker? Candlestick maker? Whatever you do, you could use your skills to have a charity sale for Buzz.
- Do you know of a business you could take one of our charity pots to?
- Make a one off or regular donation, just click on the button and donate.
6. Shop at Amazon? Choose Buzz as your chosen Amazon Smile charity. Click on the link below to find out more. (Use the name Project Buzz in your charity search)
7. Use Facebook? You can like us here and share our posts, oh and please invite your friends to like us too to spread the word!
8. Use Twitter? You can follow us here and share our posts to spread the word!
9. Sign up to our e-newsletter via this website to keep up to date
10. Suggest a fundraising idea to us! We love new fresh ideas!!